Adult Day Health Care
How We Can Help
Since 1996, Brightpoint Health has provided Adult Day Health Care (ADHC) services to individuals with HIV/AIDS in our Bronx location, with additional centers in Brooklyn and Queens. Serving clients from all five boroughs of New York City, our caring staff of experts offers individualized treatment and quality services to everyone enrolled in ADHC.
Designed to be both cost-effective and streamlined, ADHC was developed to minimize the need for participants to attend additional off-site services. This unique program offers a host of benefits, including:
- A comprehensive host of medically-supervised services to adults living with HIV/AIDS and dual/multiple health conditions.
- A safe, supportive, culturally sensitive, non-institutional environment where clients can strive toward their optimal health goals under the supervision of caring peers and a warm, professional staff.
At our ADHC programs, our goal is to build hope and empower change in the individuals we assist, so that they may thrive independently in the community and decrease or eliminate the need for these services.
Substance abuse treatment
Group and individual counseling
Transportation (MetroCard, reimbursement, or van service)
Additionally, we offer a myriad of services within the ADHC programs to support our clients comprehensively which include:
- Food Pantry
- Gym on-site
- Computer labs
- Job readiness
- Bilingual Spanish providers
- Diverse community, including Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender individuals
- Excellent food; two hot meals a day, and a welcoming community of peers and staff!